We guarantee all the mattresses we sell meet the same structural integrity standards set by the manufacturer as the day they were constructed. Selling top quality beds to our customers at prices far below retail is our main objective. We can do this by selling brand name (overstocks, closeouts, last years models, and freight rubbed) mattresses that no longer carry the manufacturer’s warranty. We guarantee all the mattresses we sell to be structurally and mechanically sound. Even though our mattresses do not carry the manufactures warranty we do back them with a 45 Day Warranty (requirements listed below) and if an extended warranty is something that will help you sleep better (pun intended) we do have extended warranties available for purchase at surprisingly low prices. If for some reason your new mattress is not working for you because of a comfort issue then you can exchange your mattress if you qualify for the MCC Comfort Guarantee.
The MCC Comfort Guarantee
We promise to provide you with all of the knowledge and recommendations available to help aid you in finding the mattress that best suits your needs. Often there is a “adjustment period” period that comes along with buying a new mattress and it takes some time for your body to adjust from your old mattress to something this awesome. If after 20 nights on your new mattress you still cannot adjust comfortably, we do allow for a one time reselection under the following guidelines:
- Minimum 20 night sleep trial before reselection.
- Maximum 45 night sleep trial to make a reselection.
- Mattress protector must have been purchased at MCC and used properly.
- Mattress must have been delivered by MCC
- $150 flat rate restock fee on all reselections.
- No damage caused by improper foundation or use.
- Delivery charge applies to reselections.
- Price differences of greater value must be paid; No refunds will be issued for reselections with a lesser value.
- Excludes clearance items and special discount items.
- Limited to one reselection under The MCC Comfort Guarantee
45 Day Warranty
What is covered
- Structural damage caused by normal wear
- Construction failure of coils or side walls.
- 1.5 inch sink/depression for spring mattress.
- .75 inch sink/depression for memory/gel/latex mattress.
What is not covered
- Comfort related issues.
- Any mattress not delivered by MCC.
- Any mattress used without a dust mite and waterproof mattress protector sold by MCC.
- Damage caused by improper foundation or use.
- An issue that may arrive after the 45 Day Warranty period.
- Oversleeping because your mattress is too comfortable… we get this complaint a lot.
Extended Warranty Options:
3 Year Non Prorated Mattress Warranty $60
1 Year Non Prorated Mattress Warranty $40